Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 350 Happy New Year!

 


New Years Day in Everson - Plein Air
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"

 

Happy New Year!

I'd like to wish you and your family the very best in 2014. Also, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your interest in my art and taking the time to view these daily paintings. Your support is tremendously appreciated!

 

We spent the first day of 2014 visiting with my brother and his family in Everson. The visit included a bicycle ride next to the river near his home. I found a great spot to set up and paint. Then I discovered I'd left my white paint back at the house. :( Don very kindly went back to get it for me but I just decided to take lots of painters license with paint I already had.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment