Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 110 - Primrose goes to the Seattle Art Museum

 
Tulips with Book
Oil on Gessobord
7 x 5
 
Once again, I will say one of the true perks of doing a painting a day
is the excuse to buy gorgeous flowers. When I picked these tulips
out, I was so excited I almost started skipping.
 
 
 
Here is Primrose hiding in the shadows at the Seattle Art Museum. She was so
intimidated she was quaking in her boots or I should say on her little stand.
My friend Suzy, whom I used to share a cubicle with at GTE Directories, and I were there to
see the Treasures of Kenwood House exhibition. You know, the one with Rembrandt in it.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, that is a wonderful exhibition. I highly recommend it. If anyone knows
 a good place to park near the museum that doesn't charge $26 I'd love to hear about it! 
I want to go back and see it all over again.

Next we have Primrose near one of the statues in the outside corridor. She's looking a little more comfortable. Does
anyone else remember these statues being outside the Capitol Hill building?
And here Suzy gives her a boost so she doesn't look
quite so insignificant.  We all need a boost like that sometimes don't we? I know I do anyway.
All in all, a trip well worth taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment