Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 104 - Catch up

 
 
Here is my "little" painting show at the Snohomish library. If you're thinking, "Wow,
she crammed a lot of pictures in a small space." You're absolutely right.
 
I entered three paintings in Gallery North's Annual Miniature and Small Paintings Show.
Tomorrow we head down to Edmonds for the artist's reception from 1 - 4pm. I expect
to be there around 2:00pm if anyone is in the area and would like to stop by.
There are some really amazing miniature artists in this area (ha, ha, couldn't resist).
I'm looking forward to seeing their new work. It's always amazing (now I'm serious).
 
I had a couple of requests to see the plein air painting of our cabin. I wasn't completely
happy with it, so I skipped out on showing the painting earlier. For the curious, I posted it below.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment