Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 129 Pangur Ban and the Forget-me-nots

 
Pangur Ban in the Forget Me Nots
Oil on Canvas Board
5 x 7
 
After putting the kids on the bus, my neighbor and I often take a brisk walk
around the neighborhood. Upon returning from one of these morning jaunts
we discovered Melissa's cat Pangur Ban (Celtic for white cat) making himself
comfortable right in the middle of Melissa's patch of Forget-me-nots. I dashed
inside for my camera certain he wouldn't be there when I got back but sure
enough he was. Pangur Ban must have been comfortable indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Susan, you blow my mind with your talent! Thank you for giving me a little gift every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Claire, that is one of sweetest comments ever! You're very welcome. And THANK YOU for taking the time to look at my blog everyday!

    ReplyDelete