Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 127 - Thank you!

    I've been struggling on finding a way to store fabric for still life backgrounds. To be able to see them all at a glance instead of digging them out of the cupboard would be wonderful. I mentioned this to my ever resourceful neighbor and she suggested a rack with dowels to hang them on. Thinking this was a great idea I then turned around and described it to my husband. He, with just a slight bit of prodding, built and installed this wonderful rack for me. Aren't I the lucky one!
    So a HUGE thanks to Melissa for the idea and to Don for the creation and installation of my new fabric rack. You guys are awesome!


    I've been waiting for an overcast day to photograph more paintings. Washington never disapoints so this afternoon that's what I'll be up to. In the meantime, this is a plein air painting from our trip to Wyoming two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment