Wednesday, September 10, 2014

No. 492 Sunflower Rhapsody Day 10

 
 
 
 

The Sunflower Rhapsody #1
Oil on Gessobord
6" x 6"
To view auction click here.
 
 
Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers. What can one say? They are cheerful, mesmerizing and surprisingly long lasting. Also, they come in a wonderful variety of shapes, textures and colors. No wonder Van Gogh loved to paint them. I hope you enjoy the first stanza of my rhapsody on sunflowers. :)
 
Before I go I have to say a heartfelt thank you to my Google Plus friend. I don't know who you are because I understand Google Plus even less than Facebook but that "+1" popping up next to my blog post is always very, very reassuring. Thank you!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Susan! Very warm and uplifting! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Robert! That's wonderful to hear!!

      Delete