Tuesday, September 2, 2014

No. 484 Day 2 The Neighbor's Hydrangeas

 
 

 
The Neighbor's Hydrangeas - Plein Air Mini
Oil on Linen Panel
3" x 5"
Sold
 
I noticed the beautiful way the morning sun was lighting up these lovely hydrangeas during my morning walk with my neighbor, Melissa, and my dog, Loui. It took several days before I decided they absolutely had to be painted. I'm very happy I caught them before they faded or the neighbor used them for a bouquet.
 
If you would like to see more work by artists participating in the 30 in 30 challenge you can click here. Get comfortable with a cup of coffee or tea, scroll down to the bottom of Leslie's post and you will see thumbnails of many paintings. Just click on any interesting painting you see to get a better view and read what the artist has to say about their work. Happy art viewing!

 
 
Hydrangeas in my own backyard after a summer rain shower.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment