Thursday, January 30, 2014

No. 379 My Mom and Don's Still Life


My Mom and Don's Still Life
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"


Don placed a bunch of tomatoes in this bowl while cleaning up the kitchen the other day. It caught my eye as I walked by a few hours later. Ah ha! My next still life prop. I love it when that happens! The bowl was made by my mom, who passed away in August. So it is a dear little bowl to me.

I've finished the 365 painting project and today is the last day of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge. Phew! I am going to take the next few days off and enjoy my 20th wedding anniversary with Don.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a great weekend!


Don and I were married on a Windjammer sailing ship in the British Virgin Islands. Can't believe it's been twenty years!

No comments:

Post a Comment