Saturday, January 25, 2014

No. 374 Still Life at Suzy's


Still Life at Suzy's
Oil on Canvas Board
In my quest to find new and interesting props to paint, I have had the help of many friends. A HUGE thank you to everyone who lent me new subjects and even let me invade their home in my search. You guys are the best!!!

Creating your own daily painting practice - Step #7
Okay, if you thought step #6 was scary just check out this one...
Make it Public
There's nothing like having someone watching to keep oneself accountable. So tell everyone you are doing this, friends, family and co-workers. It's actually a kick because most people are impressed that you are willing to attempt this. Another way to go public is to have a blog or post on Facebook. Of course, since you are reading my blog you know this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment