Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 24

Red and Green Still Life #2
Oil on Ampersand Board
6 x 6
 
 
It has come to my attention that people, who are signed up
to receive email updates from my blog, are replying to
the email with comments and I'm not getting the replies.
I love to read comments, most especially the positive ones.
I don't won't to miss a one. So if you are recieving this
through email (the best way to follow a blog in my opinion)
and you want to comment, click on the title. The title is usually blue
and is something like Day 10 or Day 25. It will take you straight
to my blog. Scroll down and you should see a comment box.
Any questions, email me at dsmcm678@yahoo.com.
Did mention I love to read comments?
 
That all being said, I REALLY like this still life.
For my painting music :)  click here

No comments:

Post a Comment