Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 14

Sylivia O'Stayformore
2003 Out magazine "Hottest Drag Queen in America"
Oil on Canvas 4 x 6


Polly Wood
Oil on Canvas 4 x 5

Nikita Breznikov
as a Russian General
Oil on Canvas
4 x 5






Inception Dance Company
Oil on Cavas 4 x 6

 
I spent an amazing day Saturday at the Gage Academy of Art Drawing Jam.
Wow, from 9 in the morning until 9 at night you can draw from
live models, do some print making, collect freebies from local
art stores and watch amazing artists in action.
I had an absolute blast, it's as simple as that.
Normally I wouldn't even think about trying to paint a person in 20 minutes.
However, I HAD to get my painting a day in.
So I gave it a shot. These four tiny paintings are the result.
The models at this event were fabulous. 
I can't wait until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment