Tuesday, August 22, 2017

No. 812 Spools Cascading in Ball Jar


Spools Cascading in Ball Jar
Oil on Canvas Panel
7" x 5"
Sold

Had a great time at the Fresh Paint Festival. A big thanks to everyone who stopped by and especially to those who took something special home with them. You are all very much appreciated!

 
Now that's how you want to see a booth! Full of lots of visitors! Also, you can see my new banner above. A big thanks to Don for creating the special supports that attached it to my booth. You're my hero!


My daughter, Anika, way in the back, manning the booth for her fourth year!

 
My daughter, Megan, waiting to carefully package that next sold painting.
 
 
The view outside my booth.
 
 
The little musician playing his violin outside my booth. Wow, could he play! It was another beautiful weekend on the Everett waterfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment