Friday, August 4, 2017

No. 804 Ooo! La! La!


Ooo! La! La!
Oil on Canvas Panel
5" x 7"

I found these adorable shoes at an antique shop in Snohomish. Sadly, they are way to small for me to actually wear. But! Not too small to paint. :)

You may be wondering why the frequent posts lately. It's because daily painting has really been on my mind. I have two art festivals coming up in the next couple weeks were I will be out selling them.

The first is the Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival, August 12th and 13th. If you need an excuse to come to Whidbey Island and you enjoy art festivals, this is your ticket. For more info on the Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival click HERE.

The second festival is the following weekend, August 19th and 20th. Fresh Paint is Everett's best kept secret. Both festivals are held by the sea but this one really emphasizes artist demonstrations. So if you like to see how art is created get more info by clicking HERE

My advice for attending an art festival is to come early! Maybe even a bit before it starts when the temperatures are still cool and the parking is ample.


No comments:

Post a Comment