Thursday, August 11, 2016

No. 739 Teapot and Lemons - Genie not Included

Teapot and Lemons - Genie Not Included
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"

I don't know why this teapot reminds me of Alladin's lamp but it certainly does.

Everything is trashed! The house is trashed, my studio is trashed and even a part of the backyard is trashed getting ready for the festival this weekend. Will it all come together? We'll see...



Flash back to last years festival with Meg helping out. Gone are the red curtains, tulip banner and golden backboards.

If you think you can make it to the festival my advice is to come Sunday morning. You also might consider driving up by Anacortes and down the island instead of taking the ferry. If you decide to take the ferry you can keep an eye on wait times via their website. Here is a link to their webcams.
The girls and I will be located near Toby's Tavern in site 197. I'm pretty excited. I have a spot on the water side of the street. You should be able to see Penn Cove right through my booth! Click here for a map to the festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment