Monday, April 20, 2015

No. 605 and 606 Silver Boat with Lemons Day and Night

 
 
Silver Boat with Lemons - Day
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
 
So I had this wonderful idea a while ago of painting a still life in two different lighting conditions. This is as far as I've gotten. I've been having so much fun painting during the day that the night scenes just aren't happening.

 
Silver Boat with Lemons - Day
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
 
On a separate but very exciting note, my dear friend Holly has opened her own art studio in quaint downtown Snohomish. She is allowing me to teach oil painting classes there. So starting May 6th I will be teaching a morning and evening class on Wednesdays. How exciting is that? I've learned so much from the great teachers I've studied with and my daily painting practice. I can't wait to share it all! I'll be posting more about the classes in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment