Wednesday, April 22, 2015

No. 607 Primary Tulips - the Extended Version

 

 
Primary Tulips with Fruit and Melon
Oil on Canvas Panel
11" x 14"
 
Alright, it's the enlarged version of Primary Tulips complete with honeydew melon. This was a kick to paint and I'm pleased with the way it turned out. I spent a couple of days working on it and  really appreciated having the opportunity to tackle it on a new day with a fresh eye.
 
More information on my new oil painting classes:
I really hope that people who attend my classes not only learn something but have an opportunity to meet other people of like mind and discover friendships they will treasure for years. So, as in my favorite classes of the past, there will be a definite social aspect as well as learning.
 The morning class will be open for beginning to intermediate oil painters. I plan to start the class with a lesson on a fundamental art concept and a short exercise. The last two hours of this three hour class will be for painting whatever my students are interested in with assistance from me. They can choose between photos or still life set ups.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment