Wednesday, August 20, 2014

No. 479 Demo 2 from Fresh Paint

 
 
 
Fresh Paint Festival Demo #2
Oil on Canvas Panel
9" x 12"
 
I've discovered our fence is a good place to prop up a painting for a quick photo. :)
This is Sunday's demo from the festival. The flowers are geraniums from my backyard meant for decorating the booth. On Saturday, I kept noticing them while I was painting the pears. On Sunday, I could resist no longer.
 
 

 
 
 
They have a lot of extra room in front of the booths to set up for a demo. Notice the geraniums have been whisked out of the booth and into a shadow box to pose for my painting. :)
 
 
 
 
Just before the festival ended I ran down to see the tall ships.
 

 
 
My husband, Don, loading up the truck after the festival ended. Thank you, Don!
 

 
My "End of Festival" treat. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment