Wednesday, August 13, 2014

No. 474 Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival

 
 
 
Coupeville Waterfront
Oil on Canvas Panel
9" x 12"
Sold
 
Terrific news! The art festival went great! It was a lot of work but I sold many paintings and met all kinds of wonderful people. A big thank you to everyone who decided to take one or sometimes up to six paintings of mine home. A HUGE thank you to my family for all of their help. I couldn't have done it without you guys!



 
 
A peak at the interior of my booth.
 
 
 
My daughter, Anika, behind the counter wrapping, packing and ringing up customers. She was great!
 
 
 
The view outside my booth.
 
 
 
And finally, me, working on the painting at the top of this post. The fesitival ended up being a really positive experience. I hope they let me come back next year! Now it's all about getting ready for the Fresh Paint Festival this weekend in Everett. Off to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment