Wednesday, April 9, 2014

No. 410 My Latest Show


A New Batch
Oil on Linen Panel
7" x 5"

A new batch of tulips with a new color scheme.





I recently had a wild and crazy idea that I would like to display 365 of my daily paintings all at once to celebrate the end of the year long project. Well, that really was a crazy idea. So instead we hung approximately one hundred and fifty of them. They are grouped by color instead of subject so as to create a mosaic kind of look. The room is part of a corridor with warm colored paintings on one side and cool colored on the other.



A section of the cool color side.




The warm colored side.



The yellowish section.

It's pretty cool to see so much of your work at once. By all means come check it out. The show will be up through the month of April at the Quail Park of Lynnwood. The friendly gal behind the front desk will point you in the direction of the gallery space.
The address is 4015 164th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98087 and their phone number is (425) 640-8529. 

I would like to thank a thousand times over my husband Don for helping me build the hanging system. Also, I would like to profusely thank Don, my friend Dina and her husband for spending two hot hours helping me hang these little guys. You are simply the best!

2 comments:

  1. I this this! you make me want to paint still life! love the hanging system too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra! Still life can be really fun. Especially collecting the props. A warning though, collecting props can be a bit addictive. :)))

      Delete