Friday, October 17, 2014

No. 509 Plein Air Pumpkin Mini

 
 
Plein Air Pumpkin Mini
Oil on Canvas Panel
3" x 5"
SOLD
 
I made a quick stop at Stockton Farms vegetable stand in Snohomish the other day. I had 45 minutes to paint this. That included set up, painting time and take down before I had to pick my daughter up from school. Phew! Needless to say, the painting was finished at home.
 
It's been terribly busy around here - again! I finished the large painting I'd been working on for the PAWA show and most recently have been putting things together for my booth at the holiday bazaar at Olympic View Middle School tomorrow. If you are local and would like to check it out they are open from 9am - 3pm.
 
I can't wait until the only thing I have to do is a painting a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment