Friday, July 7, 2017

No. 799 Return to the Tetons


Return to the Tetons
Oil on Canvas Panel
9" x 12"

This was painted from a photo I took a few years ago in the gorgeous Tetons. Who knew Wyoming could be so beautiful? It was painted as a class demo. This photo doesn't do it justice but I'm really pleased how well the painting turned out.

If you are in the Mill Creek area stop by and say "hi" at the Mill Creek Festival this weekend. It's my first time having a booth there and I'd love to see some friendly faces.
For more information on the festival click HERE.

On an entirely separate note, a shout out to Sister Florence, my aunt-in-law and one of my most faithful blog followers. She's not is not doing so well these days and I just wanted to say thank you for looking at all my posts and telling me how much you enjoy them. It means a whole lot to me. Lots of love to you, Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment