Tuesday, June 20, 2017

No. 796 Tuips with Coffee 2


Tulips with Coffee 2
Oil on Canvas Board
6" x 8"

Click to Bid

  I will be participating in three festivals this summer. The first one is July 8th and 9th in Mill Creek. With that in mind, I've been trying to beef up my inventory of small paintings. This was painted earlier this spring when tulips seemed to be everywhere. I have a lot more small paintings to share and you may have noticed I'm super close to blog post 800. So look out for a posting burst in the very near future.

More photos from my trip to France:

Matisse's Museum in Nice.

 A close up of one of the planters. Love the green against the red of the building.

A church nearby.

A close up of the detail above the entryway complete with pigeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment