Tuesday, March 14, 2017

No. 770 Petit Fours with Tea


Petit Fours with Tea
Oil on Gessobord
5" x 7"


Love this teacup I found in an antique barn on Whidbey Island.

So if you are going to travel "virtually" with me to France you will have to get your virtual plane ticket! Since as long as I can remember I've been getting my plane tickets online. The site I usually visit is Kayak.com. Something to remember though...

When you see a great price on a ticket double check how long the flight is and how many layovers there are. I don't know about you but I would spend the extra $73 dollars not to have to hassle with an extra layover and a flight that is up to a whopping 11 hours longer. Also, if you live in the Seattle area consider flying out of Vancouver, Canada. Due to the exchange rate you can get a deal on flights. I saved almost four hundred dollars leaving from Vancouver over a similar flight from Seattle.





No comments:

Post a Comment