Wednesday, August 5, 2015

No. 636 Those Marvelous Peonies

 
 
Those Marvelous Peonies
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
 
A painting from earlier in the summer that sold at the Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival this past weekend.
 

 
My daughter, Meg, helping out in the booth.
 
It was sunny, hot, successful weekend at the Coupeville festival. A HUGE thank you to my husband, Don, and my daughter, Meg, for all their help with the fair. Also a very big thank you to everyone who stopped by my booth to check out my artwork, chat, puff up my ego with compliments and the ultimate compliment - purchase my paintings. I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you.
 
Now it's time for a brief rest before gearing up for the next festival - Fresh Paint!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment