Thursday, January 1, 2015

No. 539 Happy New Year!

 
 
A 2015 First
Oil on Gessobord
6" x 6"
 
We're back from a great little family vacation. Now it's time to take on the new year! Once again I've decided to participate in Leslie's 30 in 30 day challenge, a great way to refocus after some time off. On the last challenge I had a goal, which you may or may not have noticed I totally missed. So this time I've decide to heck with a goal, I'm going to just paint what moves me. :)
 
Thank you so much for all your support in the past year. It's greatly appreciated. Wishing you excellent health, much happiness and prosperity in 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenge.... I just love bold still life... Colors are great... warm reds and oranges with neutral gray and cool green!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carol! I really appreciate your encouragement and similar love of bold still lifes. :)

      Delete