Wednesday, December 10, 2014

No. 533 Thanksgiving Throwback

 
 
Thanksgiving Day Bouquet in Teapot
Oil on Linen Panel
7" x 5"
 
This is quite possibly the first still life I've painted lit from directly above. The best part of this lighting set up is the interesting shadow pattern it throws on the table.
 
I keep forgetting to mention that I have a few desk calendars left for sale. They are the perfect size for stuffing in a stocking. No worries about the title, the calendar is for 2015. It just consists of paintings from 2014.
 
 
 
The calendars are $9.00 plus $2.00 shipping and handling. You can pay for one via the Paypal link below or send me a check. If you would like to purchase one with a check just send me an email at dsmcm678@yahoo.com so I can set one aside for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment