Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 181 Pansies, Creamer and aThank You


Pansies and Creamer
Oil on stretched canvas
5 x 7
 
You know it's just occurred to me that I've gotten a lot of mileage
out of those little purple and orange pansies. They are a
great little accent.
 
 
I am celebrating six months of daily paintings today! It's hard
to believe I've been doing this for six months already. It's also
a little hard to believe I've got another six months to go. :)
 
 
As part of my celebration I've put together this collage of
some of the daily paintings I've sold. A huge, HUGE thank
you to everyone who has purchased a painting. And also a special thank you to everyone
who takes the time to follow my blog. Your support is deeply and sincerely appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 6 months! I love your blog as you know and adore my paintings. Very proud to own so many of your lovely pieces. Carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really wonderful comment! Thank you so very much Carrie.

    ReplyDelete