Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 59

Megan's Sugar Bowl
Watercolor
6 x 6


Sketch of Megan's Sugar Bowl
Previous to starting the Daily Painting Adventure I was doing
a fair amount of sketching. Books, teachers, the web, they all say how
important it is to draw as much as you can. So I've decided to add a
drawing element to my daily painting. I will draw for at
least fifteen minutes before I begin to paint.
If nothing else, this blog keeps me accountable.
As a result, you will be sort of forced to look at my drawings.
 Plein air painting is the exception as the light is changing so rapidly.
Thanks for hanging in there with me! 

2 comments:

  1. Denice Victor UllestadJanuary 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM

    Susan, I'm really enjoying your paintings!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denice! It's terrific to hear you are enjoying them. Thanks for taking the time to look!

    ReplyDelete