Saturday, April 16, 2016

No. 713 Tulips in Celadon Teapot



Tulips in Celadon Teapot
Oil on Linen Panel
7" x 5"

I finally got a chance to take a few photos of my new studio. Here's a couple to start you out with...


For all the non-French speaking people it says "Welcome to the Little House of Magic". For all you French speakers, I promise to change the accent on the "a" to the right direction tomorrow. :)


Ready for work! It's important to me that each student has their own still life set up. This way they have complete control over subject matter, lighting and design.


Probably my favorite photo of the studio, a little section of my prop collection. As you can see, I have a few props to share with my students. :) There are more photos to share with you tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment