Monday, September 7, 2015

No. 641 Coupeville Wharf Plein Air

 
Coupeville Wharf - Plein Air
Oil on Linen Panel
7" x 5"
 
Enjoyed a lovely summer afternoon painting this on the edge of beautiful Penn Cove.
 
Spent the morning with the amazing Ms. Holly Stafford hanging my lastest show at the Woodfire Grill. The reception will be this Wednesday evening starting at 6pm. Happy hour prices apply during the reception. They have a great happy hour menu. Can't wait to partake!
 
 
This is my third show at Anthony's Woodfire Grill. A huge thanks to Holly and the Grill for having me back.
 
 
I knew my "Artist Point" painting would look great there. :)
 
 
Craven Pumpkins - one of my favorite watercolors.
 
 
The view my paintings are enjoying...
 
 
Then end of the pier is a teeny, tiny walk from the restaurant.
The show will be up until the end of October. I hope you get a chance to see it!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment