Wednesday, June 10, 2015

No. 624 Cherry Blossoms with Apples and Creamer

 
 
Cherry Blossoms with Apples and Creamer
Oil on Linen Panel
5" x 7"
 
Wow! I had an amazing weekend in Lake Chelan. A terrific group of students joined me for my "Painting Small and Often" class. My host, Concie Luna, treated me like royalty in her lovely home by the lake and Melissa, bless her heart, did all the driving. Who could ask for more?
 
 
The view near Concie's home.



 
View from the waterfront walk in downtown Chelan



 
Field Point National Park at sunset.
 
I have lots of thank you's to share. First of all a big thank you to Barb Koenig and the Arts Council of Chelan for having me teach a class. A special thank you to Melissa and Concie for getting me the teaching gig. One more to Concie for being such an incredible host. And last but certainly not least, a huge thank you to all of my wonderful students. I so enjoyed meeting and teaching all of you! I hope we get to do it again!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment