Friday, December 20, 2013

2014 Art Calendars

I have to give complete credit to Brenda Ferguson, a terrific artist/blogger I like to follow, for this wonderful idea of creating a desk calendar of one's artwork. I love these calendars since they are small enough to set next to your phone or computer and are very affordable.

In line with my usual tendency to get over excited about a new idea, I have three daily painting versions available. First is the calendar with mixed subject matter. You can see the pages below. There is also a floral version and a landscape version.  So as not to overwhelm you, I will post images from those calendars over the next two days. Sadly, I didn't have time to get these made for the stocking stuffers Brenda suggested. On the bright side, that just means you get to keep them for yourself. :)




I have a limited number of  2014 Desk Calendars available.  Each month displays a different painting from my year of daily painting. Below you can see each month's art selection. The calendars are 4" x 8" and are self standing.

Updated 3/14 All calendars are gone. Thank you!

Or email me at dsmcm678@yahoo.com 




























No comments:

Post a Comment